Silhillians Squash & Racketball Club
Silhillians Squash and Racketball Club is part of the thriving Silhillians Sports Club and Conference Centre conveniently located at Warwick Road, Knowle – just off the M42 at junction 5
The club is run by a committee of volunteers for the benefit of the membership and organises the internal competitions as well as looking after the regular maintenance of the courts to keep them in first class condition.
We aim to provide a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and a warm welcome awaits new members of all ages and abilities.
Why choose the Sils
- The squash club has two heated courts with viewing balcony, changing facilities and access to the sports club bar in the main clubhouse where you can watch all the best live sport on large HD TV’s.
- A club-night runs every Thursday evening from 5pm ‘til 7:40pm, allowing the opportunity to meet and play other members in a relaxed friendly atmosphere. All members are welcome regardless of ability and it’s FREE! No need to book, just turn up and join in.
- Squash and Racketball ladders run throughout the year for those wanting a more competitive edge to their game and there are also the annual Club Championship and Handicap Plate competitions.
- Courts can be booked from the touch screen kiosk in the court lobby or over the Internet in the comfort of your home, at your work desk or on the move using your laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Courts are available from 6am every day and are not oversubscribed so you can usually play when you like even at short notice.